EU Bolivian cooperation program
The program will Assist European companies to develop business with selected Bolivian companies who wish to enter the European market.
We are pleased to inform you that INTERPROCESS is collaborating with the Bolivian Government in a Programme of Assistance for European and Bolivian Companies with the aim of encouraging business cooperation, in the context of the celebration of EXPO MILANO 2015.
The cooperation is focussed on several areas:
- Sales and/ Marketing of products.
- Distribution of Bolivian products in European countries.
- Distribution of European products in Bolivia.
- Private label production (OEM)
The Business Roundtables, which will be held in rooms specially adapted at Hotels in Milan, consist of individual meetings between the companies with a pre-arranged agenda organised by the match-making systembetween
companies that have already shown a specific interest, with a limited time per meeting. The Business Roundtable takes place over two days and the number of arranged meetings will depend on the interest of each company.
If your company is selected, we will pay the airfare from your country to Milan and accommodation for one night in a 4 Star Hotel.
The requirements for selection are:
- Be a distribution company in one of the business sectors mentioned. Dealing with complementary or related products as those listed above.
- Have a real willingness to do business.
- Show commitment by attendance of a key decision maker of your company in your business or organisation, such as Owner, CEO, Commercial Director or Buyer / Purchasing Manager.
The program subsidises airfare and accommodation in a 4 star hotel in Milan to selected European companies who come to the Sectoral Business Roundtable to be held in Milan covering the following sectors:
- Drinks, Berberages & Coffe Sector
- High fashion and Manufacturing
- Alpaca Fiber handicrafts
- Clothing, Sport & Leisure
- Agro-food sector
- Ecological and Organic Cosmetics Sector
- Food Industry
How to Apply ?
For the coordination of the event, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, after a selection process, has chosen INTERPROCESS SLU, a company which specialises in Business Internationalization Processes, to manage the task of selection and coordination of the European companies.
If you are interested in participating in the Business Roundtables with these major Bolivian companies, please contact us for further information at:
Contact: Luis Seijo
Email: email@example.com – M.: +34 609706970 – T.: +34 965147161